Hi, I'm Sally Evans
I'm an artist and joy seeker
I paint peaceful moments of beauty to help you reduce stress and increase joy.
I teach you to explore your creativity in fun and easy ways.
My paintings are created to be a soothing, calming influence, to capture peaceful moments of beauty, joy and inspiration. A way to savor the moment and add to your sense of well being.
Many years ago my life seemed dull and gray.
Never feeling good enough bubbled up and surfaced as a result.
I knew there had to be more to life.
I needed inspiration as a reminder of the good things in life.
My love of color, texture, creativity and design, combined with my fascination with the way our brains work brought awareness of what a big impact our surroundings have on the way we feel.
I have been on a wonderful journey ever since then to explore the positive difference that art can make.
My deep and heartfelt desire stems from choosing to pay attention to joy and beauty and to inspire others to stop and notice it for themselves.
My design work has been seen in
Fun Facts about me
- 👨🎨 My husband is also an artist but neither of us painted or knew we were artists until after we were married.
- 💗 We are the proud parents of a wonderful son and daughter-in-law!
- 🎨 I didn’t go to college until I was 32. I went to Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design and graduated with a fine art degree.
- 📺 I was on HGTV’s Isn’t That Clever (when it was called Crafters Coast to Coast) .I had 2 segments - in one I made a polymer clay doll and the other I made a precious metal clay pendant.
- 🖊 Looking for a way to promote meditative drawing, I became a certified Zentangle teacher, known as a CZT.
- 💎 I make handmade jewelry and still occasionally create a small batch collection.
- 💡 As a Creativity Coach, I think everyone is creative in their own way. I find every aspect of creativity fascinating from making things, good design, to creative thinking.
- 👚 I studied pattern making and fashion design from a young age. I sew some of my own clothes and some home decor items.
- 🥧 Cooking and baking are another favorite activity, mainly because I like to eat! I still aspire to make pies like my Grandma used to make.
- 🌺 I like anything to do with flowers. Anyone say garden tour?