Learn how to draw beautiful patterns easily!
There is a structure set up in Zentangle that allows you to create seemingly complicated patterns with a simple series of steps.
Benefits of learning the Zentangle method
- Slows you down to appreciate the moment
- Focus on the process, not on the outcome
- Simple and Portable
- Non-technical: a break from the computer
- Playful: no predetermined outcome
- No mistakes – I really like that!
It allows you to focus on one simple mark at a time, which creates a very mindful, relaxed state.
It allows anyone, whether you think you are creative or not, a way to make something beautiful and yet unique.
There is a magic about the Zentangle process that goes beyond making pretty patterns.
I am a CZT, a Certified Zentangle Teacher which means I have learned directly from the creators of this technique, Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Confidence to draw your first Zentangle
- All the supplies you’ll need for the class (You don’t need to bring anything)
- Time for yourself to Relax and Play
- Connect with like-minded women