Cultivate Calm with a simple drawing method in a new in person workshop
Would you like to draw this but you don’t know if you can?
You may have seen drawings like this that you would like to do but you don’t know where to start.
You may think it looks too complicated.
You may think that you don’t have the talent or skill to draw.
Maybe you even think that someone else in your family got the art talent but not you.
Remember when you were a kid and you just had fun drawing? It’s not too late!
Announcing Zentangle Garden Workshop Live and In Person !
I will be teaching a fun, easy to learn, relaxing drawing method in person this summer, in August!
Come join me in a garden setting to enhance the relaxing and beautiful nature of this fun drawing workshop.
This class is for all levels. No experience is necessary.
What you get…...
- An easy to learn drawing method, (based on the Zentangle method)
- Get Step by Step guidance and instruction
- No previous experience needed
- All the supplies you need for this class, all you need to do is show up!
- A handout with instructions so you can recreate the patterns at home
- A relaxing, fun, creative experience
- An in person live event - the only one this summer!
What you won’t get…..
- An in depth basic class with all the concepts but you won't need it for this class)
- This will not be a repeat of previous Zentangle and Pattern Play classes that you’ve taken from me, online or in person
"Your teaching style- the pacing, describing the options within each of the techniques and supportive encouragement that there are no mistakes made it a very comfortable learning experience
(all us perfectionists ... those of us who are non-artists... need that because the Zentangles look complicated and intimidating :)"
I came away with a comfort level and confidence in my ability to recreate the lessons/drawings that you guided us through and through the experience of doing the actual Zentangles together, I understand and look forward to the feeling of relaxation that spending the time doing the drawing gives.
The right teacher and compatible Zentangle companions add to the enjoyment of Zentangling as well!
I would definitely recommend this class to others.
I also appreciated the handouts you gave us .. especially the blow-by-blow drawings of how the Zentangles we did were created. That will be most helpful to figure out how to recreate what I drew!
What you will learn
- How to draw some beautiful patterns with a relaxing method
- How to mix and match patterns for an interesting design
- How to let go of worry about making mistakes
- Why your inner critic can quiet down when you are playing
- How to make new patterns and ideas even if you have taken a class from me before
When, Where and How Much
When: Friday, August 20th, 2021 10a - 12:30p
Where: The workshop will be held, outside in our garden - 20 minutes North of Boulder*
How Much: $65 including all supplies
* You will receive the address and details once you sign up.
Outside, weather permitting! There will be space inside if the weather doesn’t cooperate.
Registration is now open!Click here to sign up !
Sign up is First Come First Serve
There is a limit of 8 students
Due to the nature of preparing for an in person class with limited seats, the class fee will be non-refundable.