Zentangle® Beginning Workshop
Learn how to draw beautiful patterns easily!
There is a structure set up in Zentangle that allows you to create seemingly complicated patterns with a simple series of steps.
Here are some benefits of learning
the Zentangle method.
- Slows you down to appreciate the moment
- Focus on the process, not on the outcome
- Simple and Portable
- Non technical: a break from the computer
- Playful: no predetermined outcome
- No mistakes - I really like that!
It allows you to focus on one simple mark at a time,
which creates a very mindful, relaxed state.
It allows anyone, whether you think you are creative or not,
a way to make something beautiful and yet unique.
There is a magic about the Zentangle process that
goes beyond making pretty patterns.
I am a CZT, a Certified Zentangle Teacher which means I have learned directly from the creators of this technique, Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Confidence to draw your first Zentangle
- All the supplies you’ll need for the class (You don’t need to bring anything)
- Time for yourself to Relax and Play
- Connect with like-minded women
It is a 2 1/2 hour class
Keep me posted about the next
Beginning Zentangle class!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.